To investigate the criminal conduct of all institutions, organizations, and individuals involved in the persecution of Falun Gong; to bring such investigations, no matter how long it takes, no matter how far and deep we have to search, to full closure; to exercise fundamental principles of humanity; and to restore and uphold justice in society.
- “China will stop using organs from executed prisoners by Jan. 1, 2015” Another Deception to Hide its Practice of Live Organ HarvestingMarch 9, 2015
On Dec. 3, 2014, at a Chinese Hospital Association Organ ProcurementOrganization (OPO) Alliance seminar held in Kunming city Yunnan province, China's former Vice-Minister of Health, Huang Jiefu, announced that "starting Jan. 1, 2015 China will stop using the organs from executed prisoners ."This announcement attracted international attention.Although there have been doubts about whether China's so-called voluntary organ donation system, which was just started, is able to meet the demand of over 10,000 transplants every year, many in the internat...
- WOIPFG releases telephone investigation recording of former Minister of National Defense, Liang GuanglieMarch. 7, 2015
A phone investigation conducted by WOIPFG provides additional evidence on the Chinese military's involvement in harvesting organs from Falun Gong practitioners. WOIPFG hereby releases the telephone recording of former Minister of National Defense, Liang Guanglie and a WOIPFG investigator.Liang Guanglie,the former Defense Minister and retired People's Liberation Army General, admitted that the Central Military Commission held meetings to discuss the issues about Falun Gong practitioners detained by the military and that the military hospitals were involved.
- WOIPFG Releases the List of Medical Personnel Suspected of Extracting Organs from Living Falun Gong PractitionersOctorber 14, 2014
Since 2000, hospitals in mainland China, regardless of size, specialty, location and qualification, started to perform human organ extractions for transplantation. The timing highly coincides with the genocidal persecution of Falun Gong by the Chinese regime.
- Investigative Report on Former Vice Minister of Health, Huang Jiefu’s Alleged Unethical Medical Conduct in ChinaNovember 24, 2014
Through examples of liver transplants performed by Huang Jiefu, medical papers authored by Huang Jiefu and public statements of Huang Jiefu, this investigative report provides evidence of Huang Jiefu's alleged unethical medical conducts in China and attempts to deceive the public.
- Evidence of Live Organ Harvesting of Falun Gong Practitioners Collected from Chinese Medical PapersOct. 13, 2014 first published, Jan.2,2016 updated
WOIPFG analyzed over 300 medical research papers from over 200 hospitals in 31 provinces and municipalities in China. This new set of evidence also strengthens the previous conclusion of harvesting organs from living persons by the Chinese regime is real, and that very large numbers of captive and healthy Falun Gong practitioners were kept as living "donors."
- WOIPFG Obtained New Evidence: Jiang Zemin Ordered the Harvesting of Organs from Falun Gong Practitioners for TransplantationSept. 30, 2014
This investigation result directly points to Jiang Zemin, who ordered to harvest organs from Falun Gong practitioners. This is genocide implemented by Jiang Zemin and other high ranking CCP officials. This is genocide carried out by the CCP controlled state apparatus. This genocide takes the form of live organ harvesting of Falun Gong practitioners. Under the secret protection of the CCP, Chinese judicial system, military, arm police forces and local hospitals colluded in this Crime against Humanity and Crime of Genocide.
- Notice to Investigate the Involvement in the Persecution of Falun Gong by Liu Yunshan, former director of the CCP Propaganda DepartmentJune 11, 2014
Since Jiang Zemin led the CCP to start the genocidal persecution against Falun Gong in July 1999, Liu Yushan closely followed Jiang's persecution policy. Liu controlled the nation's propaganda machine to slander Falun Fong with lies, which has stirred up hatred against Falun Gong in mainland China, as well as in the international society, paving the path for Jiang to intensify the persecution. Liu Yunshan was in charge of anti-Falun Gong propaganda in the "Leading Group for Handling Falun Gong Issue", which was established by Jiang Zemin to persecute Falun Gong....
- Notice to Investigate the Involvement in the Persecution of Falun Gong by Zheng Shusen, Chairman of the “Anti-Cult Association” of Zhejiang ProvinceJune 5, 2014
In view of the matching time frame between Zheng Shusen's conducting large numbers of transplants and the CCP's intensified persecution of Falun Gong, in view of Zheng's participation of the brainwashing, transforming and persecution of Falun Gong practitioners as the vice chairman of "anti-cult association," and being suspected of his involvement in live organ harvesting of Falun Gong practitioners, WOIPFG hereby formally start the investigation of Zheng Shusen. Those who possess evidence of Zheng's participation in the persecution of Falun Gong are...
- Investigative Report on How the Chinese Regime Uses the Former Vice Minister of Health, Huang Jiefu, to Conceal its Unethical Organ Procurement Practices April 30, 2014
Since late 2005, the Vice Minister of Health, Huang Jiefu, has been issuing statements and publishing articles regarding China's transplantation situation, while positioning himself as China's transplant authority and official spokesperson. Due to the lack of official statistics and Chinese Party-state's lack of transparency, Huang Jiefu had indeed become China's spokesperson on transplantation issues. Therefore, it is necessary to analyze Huang's statements and articles over the years in order to see through the CCP's lies.
- Investigative Report: Chinese Communist Party Interfering with Chinese Falun Gong Practitioners’ Asylum-Seeking Process in South KoreaDecember 3, 2013
The World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG) has conducted an investigation into the situation pertaining to the political asylum claims of Falun Gong practitioners in South Korea. The results of this investigation show that the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has been exerting influence on the South Korean government with regard to the treatment of Falun Gong refugees.