To investigate the criminal conduct of all institutions, organizations, and individuals involved in the persecution of Falun Gong; to bring such investigations, no matter how long it takes, no matter how far and deep we have to search, to full closure; to exercise fundamental principles of humanity; and to restore and uphold justice in society.
- An Open Letter from World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG) to World Health Assembly (WHA) and “Toward the Universal Coverage of Solid Organ Transplantation” Side Meeting CommitteeAug. 15th, 2018
WOIPFG will continue to investigate, as always, the criminal conduct of all institutions, organizations, and individuals involved in the persecution of Falun Gong; to bring such investigations, no matter how long it takes, no matter how far and deep we have to search, to full closure; to exercise the fundamental principles of humanity; and to restore and uphold justice in society.
- An Open Letter to the President & Chair of the 27th International Congress of TTS by WOIPFGJuly 23rd, 2018
This letter has been sent to TTS President & Congress Chair of the 27th International Congress of The Transplantation Society, and relevant organizations and professional individuals.
- The Investigative Report on the “Hong Kong Youth Care Association” by World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG)April 21, 2018
The “Hong Kong Youth Care Association” (HKYCA) is one Hong Kong-based agency of the “610” system, the Chinese Communist Party’s (CCP) institution for the persecution of Falun Gong. Around Hong Kong’s downtown area, where Falun Gong practitioners have been clarifying the truth about Falun Dafa to the public, some HKYCA members flagrantly pretend to be Falun Gong practitioners, set up a large-scale mock mourning halls and insult Falun Gong and its founder in extremely abominable manners. WOIPFG strongly condemns these incidents and sternly warns.
- The Chinese Communist Party is a Demon that Imperils HumanitySpeech delivered at the “April 25th” Anti-Persecution Rally, New York, April 23rd, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen:Greetings, everybody!On behalf of World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG),I am here to commemorate the great date of April 25th, and to congratulate over 270 million people, who have withdrawn from the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and its affiliated organizations!It has been proven by facts that through all of recorded history, the CCP is the most vile and heinous state-run super crime syndicate. The CCP is a demon that jeopardizes humanity! During peacetime, a political party would actually murder one nation...
- A Letter to Pope FrancisFebruary 6, 2017
Your Holiness, As you may know, the Pontifical Academy of Sciences (PAS) will soon hold the 2017 Pontifical Academy Summit on Organ Trafficking and Transplant Tourism on February 7-8 in Vatican City. Seventy-nine experts and leaders from different countries will attend and speak at the summit. A PAS statement would be signed by the participants and distributed worldwide.
- Organ Harvesting from Falun Gong Practitioners Is a State Crime Initiated by Jiang ZeminAugust 24, 2016
According to our 10-year continual investigations, World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG) proves that since 1999, headed by former CCP Chairman Jiang Zemin, the CCP-controlled state apparatuses, including the Party, the government, the military, the armed police, the justice and the health systems, launched a genocidal massacre of Falun Gong practitioners in an organized manner through organ harvesting for transplant surgeries in China. This is genocide and a crime against humanity. Beginning in 2000, now the crime is still going on!
- WOIPFG: Statement on 53 Chinese Surgeons Suspected of Crimes Against Humanity Attending the Transplantation Society’s Congress in Hong KongAugust 14, 2016
On August18, the biennial International Congress of The Transplantation Society (TTS) will be held in Hong Kong. At this Congress, 53 physiciansfrom the communist regime of the People's Republic of China (hereafter referred to as "CCP"), including Huang Jiefu and Zheng Shusen, will be expected to attend and speak. These physicians are prime suspects in the crimes of harvesting organs from living Falun Gong practitioners, which have been classified as international legal experts as crimes of genocide....