To investigate the criminal conduct of all institutions, organizations, and individuals involved in the persecution of Falun Gong; to bring such investigations, no matter how long it takes, no matter how far and deep we have to search, to full closure; to exercise fundamental principles of humanity; and to restore and uphold justice in society.
- WOIPFG’s Investigative Report on Zheng ShusenJune 27,2018
Zheng Shusen, president of the First Affiliated Hospital, School of Medicine, Zhejiang University, former chairman of the Chinese Transplant Congress (CTC) and chairman of China Organ Procurement Organization Alliance, was also the chairman (from 2007 to 2017) of the Zhejiang branch of “China Anti-cult Association” (CACA)。
Zheng is suspected to be one of the major organizers in the live organ harvesting on an enormous scale and an executor of the persecution against Falun Gong practitioners.
- WOIPFG Presents Evidence to Refute Huang Jiefu’s Lies at WHA MeetingJune 4, 2018
WOIPFG hereby would like to call the international community’s attention to this fact: Huang Jiefu is suspected to be one of the principal perpetrators in the genocidal crime of the CCP’s live organ harvesting of Falun Gong practitioners.
- WOIPFG’s Investigative Report on the Falun Dafa Practitioners’ Coerced Production of Forced Labor Products in the Chinese Communist Party’s Prisons and Labor Camps（part 1）April 3, 2018
The initial information collected by WOIPFG indicates that severe abuse of slave labor exists in the prisons and existed in the now-abolished labor camps of the Chinese communist regime. And those who work under enslavement, aged between 16 and 70, include Falun Gong practitioners, as well as human rights activists and righteous lawyers, who have the courage to speak for vulnerable groups and fight the authorities for justice. Within barbed wires and prison walls, they are forced to work painstakingly between 12 and 19 hours a day.
- Investigative Report on the Tiananmen Square Self Immolation Hoax by World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG)September 23, 2017
According to WOIPFG's investigation, the self-immolation incident taking place at 2:41 p.m. on January 23, 2001 in Tiananmen Square is suspected to be a scheme against Falun Gong orchestrated by the highest authorities of the Chinese Communist Party [CCP]. Their aim was to tarnish the name of Falun Gong, deceive the general public and persuade them to blindly follow the Chinese communist regime's persecution policy against Falun Gong.
- A WOIPFG Investigation Report on the Chinese Communist Party’s Ongoing Crime of Live Organ Harvesting against Falun Dafa PractitionersPublished on July 19, 2017
From July 2016 to June 2017, World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong [WOIPFG] continued its phone investigation on 169 hospitals qualified to perform organ transplant surgeries, some unqualified hospitals, which also perform organ transplants, and some civilian organ donation organizations in mainland China. The investigation results show that the Chinese Communist Party's [CCP] state crime of live organ harvesting against Falun Dafa practitioners is still ongoing. Moreover, the phenomenon of free liver transplantation has re-emerged in China!
- Another advertisement of free liver transplantation comes into sight in China!June 27, 2017
From June 1 to June 30, 2017, Jilin Provincial Travel Radio and the Hepatic Transplantation Center of the First Hospital of Jilin University jointly launch a program of free liver transplantation for 10 children.
- Harvested alive －10 year's investigation of Force Organ HarvestingApril 17, 2017, Updated on May 28, 2017
The latest documentary film "Harvested Alive - Ten Years of Investigation" presents the phone investigative recordings of five incumbent and former standing committee members of the Chinese Communist Party Central Politburo, a vice chairman of the Central Military Commission, a defense minister, a former health minister of the General Logistics Department of the People's Liberation Army, as well as many court officials, officials of the Politics and Law Committee and "610 Office" officials. It also presents the recording of the testimony of an armed police...
- Special Report on the Crimes of Chinese Communist Officials in Live Organ Harvesting from Religious Practitioners and DissidentsFebruary 5, 2017
According to the investigations by the World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG), Dr. Huang Jiefu, former Vice-Minister of Ministry of Health, and Dr. Wang Haibo, Director of China Organ Transplant Response System (COTRS), are organizers of the large scale forced harvesting of organs from live Falun Gong practitioners, and other religious and ethnic dissidents. Huang Jiefu himself has also allegedly carried out a large number of organ transplants by using the organs of Falun Gong practitioners.
- Ironclad and Irrefutable EvidencePublish on August 25, 2016, Renew on April 3, 2017
For 10years, serious questions about China's organ transplant system have haunted the West. Are prisoners of conscience - Falun Gong practitioners - being murdered for their retail organs in China's hospitals? What is the real scale of China's organ harvesting apparatus? And how deeply implicated is the Chinese Communist Party of China?
- An Open Letter to the President & Chair of the 27th International Congress of TTS by WOIPFGJuly 23rd, 2018
This letter has been sent to TTS President & Congress Chair of the 27th International Congress of The Transplantation Society, and relevant organizations and professional individuals.
- The Investigative Report on the “Hong Kong Youth Care Association” by World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG)April 21, 2018
The “Hong Kong Youth Care Association” (HKYCA) is one Hong Kong-based agency of the “610” system, the Chinese Communist Party’s (CCP) institution for the persecution of Falun Gong. Around Hong Kong’s downtown area, where Falun Gong practitioners have been clarifying the truth about Falun Dafa to the public, some HKYCA members flagrantly pretend to be Falun Gong practitioners, set up a large-scale mock mourning halls and insult Falun Gong and its founder in extremely abominable manners. WOIPFG strongly condemns these incidents and sternly warns.
- The Chinese Communist Party is a Demon that Imperils HumanitySpeech delivered at the “April 25th” Anti-Persecution Rally, New York, April 23rd, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen:Greetings, everybody!On behalf of World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG),I am here to commemorate the great date of April 25th, and to congratulate over 270 million people, who have withdrawn from the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and its affiliated organizations!It has been proven by facts that through all of recorded history, the CCP is the most vile and heinous state-run super crime syndicate. The CCP is a demon that jeopardizes humanity! During peacetime, a political party would actually murder one nation...
- A Letter to Pope FrancisFebruary 6, 2017
Your Holiness, As you may know, the Pontifical Academy of Sciences (PAS) will soon hold the 2017 Pontifical Academy Summit on Organ Trafficking and Transplant Tourism on February 7-8 in Vatican City. Seventy-nine experts and leaders from different countries will attend and speak at the summit. A PAS statement would be signed by the participants and distributed worldwide.
- Organ Harvesting from Falun Gong Practitioners Is a State Crime Initiated by Jiang ZeminAugust 24, 2016
According to our 10-year continual investigations, World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG) proves that since 1999, headed by former CCP Chairman Jiang Zemin, the CCP-controlled state apparatuses, including the Party, the government, the military, the armed police, the justice and the health systems, launched a genocidal massacre of Falun Gong practitioners in an organized manner through organ harvesting for transplant surgeries in China. This is genocide and a crime against humanity. Beginning in 2000, now the crime is still going on!
- WOIPFG: Statement on 53 Chinese Surgeons Suspected of Crimes Against Humanity Attending the Transplantation Society’s Congress in Hong KongAugust 14, 2016
On August18, the biennial International Congress of The Transplantation Society (TTS) will be held in Hong Kong. At this Congress, 53 physiciansfrom the communist regime of the People's Republic of China (hereafter referred to as "CCP"), including Huang Jiefu and Zheng Shusen, will be expected to attend and speak. These physicians are prime suspects in the crimes of harvesting organs from living Falun Gong practitioners, which have been classified as international legal experts as crimes of genocide....