Announcement of Collecting Criminal Evidence of Jiang Zemin, Luo Gan, Liu Jing and Zhou Yongkang, the Main Operators in the Persecution of Falun Gong
The incident of Chongqing Vice Mayor Wang Lijun fleeing to the U.S. Consulate in Chengdu on February 6 has brought about a string of events, including the dismissal and investigation of Bo Xilai, the implication of Zhou Yongkang and the main culprit operating in the background. Meanwhile, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) Political and Legislative Affairs Committee (PLAC) and its network of offices have been exposed to the international community as the main command and control entity in the persecution of Falun Gong.
Since July 1999, the PLAC and the 610 office system have been manipulating the Public Security, Procuratorates, Courts, Justice Bureau, and all levels of CCP and government agencies to implement the genocidal persecution of Falun Gong practitioners. Towering accounts of illegal arrest, detention, torture, abuse, show trial, sentencing with no criminal evidence, etc., have resulted in injury, disability, and even death of many Falun Gong practitioners. Moreover, the state sanctioned crime of harvesting organs from live Falun Gong practitioners is "unprecedented evil on this planet".
Luo Gan and Zhou Yongkang, Secretaries of the PLAC, have directly commanded and controlled the operations of the 610 office system. This system not only persecutes Falun Gong, but also undermines China's judicial system. To prepare for the soon-to-come trial against these main operators of the persecution, WOIPFG hereby calls for the collection of criminal evidence of Jiang, Luo, Liu, Zhou, and members of PLAC.
The scope of the evidence collection includes:
1) Evidence of direct or indirect involvement of Jiang Zemin, Luo Gan, Liu Jing and Zhou Yongkang in planning, commanding and implementing the persecution of Falun Gong.
2) Evidence of participation in the persecution of the personnel from all levels of the 610 office, PLAC, Public Security, Procuratorates, Courts, and Justice Bureau.
3) The evidence shall include, but are not limited to: Communist Party internal documents, the documents of government agencies, meeting minutes, officials' speeches, documented approvals, phone records, signed testimonials from witnesses.
Originals and their copies, scans or photos are acceptable. For audio evidences, please specify time and location, as well as name and background of each person.
Ways to provide the evidences:
1) Via the “Report via Internet” mailbox on www.zhuichaguoji.org
2) Via phone: 001-347-448-5790
3) Via fax: 001-347-402-1444
4) Via postal mail: P.O. Box 84, New York, NY 10116, USA
5) Via other secure channels, such as the Minghui website.
WOIPFG warns all perpetrators involved in the persecution of Falun Gong:
The persecution of Falun Gong is genocide and crimes against humanity! Just carrying out orders from a superior cannot be used as an excuse for exemption. As in the Nazi Nuremberg trials, any participant in the crime must accept his or her personal responsibility. The only way to make up is to turn yourself in and help expose the criminal conducts of others who have participated.
WOIPFG is committed to investigate the criminal conduct of all institutions, organizations, and individuals involved in the persecution of Falun Gong; to bring such investigations, no matter how long it takes, no matter how far and deep we have to search, to full closure; to exercise fundamental principles of humanity; and to restore and uphold justice in society.
World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 84, New York, NY 10116, USA
Websites: http://upholdjustice.org/ , http://zhuichaguoji.org