Another advertisement of free liver transplantation comes into sight in China!
From June 1 to June 30, 2017, Jilin Provincial Travel Radio and the Hepatic Transplantation Center of the First Hospital of Jilin University jointly launch a program of free liver transplantation for 10 children.
Ten children receive free liver transplant operations, which would cost over 100,000 yuan (around $20,000) each
Enrollment period: June 1 to June 30, 2017
How to enroll: call the Travel Radio’s “Green Channel” hotline at 0431-85815665 for the program
Organ recipients: Child patients (aged 6 months to 18 years) suffering from congenital or acquired late-stage cirrhosis and hence in need of liver transplantation surgeries
Records of phone investigation:
1. Investigation record of calling the enrollment hotline of Jilin Provincial Travel Radio’s “Precious Children” assistance program of liver transplantation
Time: June 13, 2017, at 10:09 p.m.
Subject of investigation: The enrollment hotline of Jilin Provincial Travel Radio’s “Previous Kid” assistance program of liver transplantation (+8643185815665)
Investigator: I have another question. It seems that there are abundant liver sources, right? At least, [the liver sources] can be guaranteed after screening and can be transplanted at any time, right?
Enrollment Hotline: Yes, that’s correct.
Investigator: So now several points are clear. First, it is true that ten children will receive free liver transplant operations, and you are accepting enrollment registration right now, right?
Enrollment Hotline: Yes.
2. Investigation record on Hua Shucheng, the president of the First Hospital of Jilin University
Time: June 13, 2017, at 11:11 p.m.
Subject of investigation: Hua Shucheng, the president of the First Hospital of Jilin University (+8613756661209)
Investigator: Hello, is that President Hua of Jilin University’s Affiliated Hospital? Is that President Hua Shucheng speaking?
Hua Shucheng: Hello, who is calling?
Investigator: We’ve learned that your hospital is collaborating with the Travel Radio to start a free liver transplantation program for 10 children. We want to learn more about it. First, is this real or not? Second, how will you execute the program?
Hua Shucheng: The program is real. But I am having a meeting now. I really don’t have time to answer your questions.
Investigator: OK, then I want to ask one question. In general, if your enrollment requirements are met, since you have announced to perform 10 [free] liver transplant operations, you must have prepared the liver sources, right?
Dean Hua: Yes, yes. You should talk to…I am having a meeting right now. So you talk to them, OK?
3. Investigation record on Zhang Haiyu, the director of the pediatric surgical department at the First Hospital of Jilin University
Time: June 14, 2017
Subject of investigation: Zhang Haiyu, the director of the pediatric surgical department at the First Hospital of Jilin University (+ 86-13756661622)
Zhang Haiyu: The “Previous Kid” assistance program of liver transplantation is definitely real. We are not lying. The surgery wait time will not be long, because we have a particularly large number of DCD (donations after cardiac death), and we do a lot of [organ transplant operations for] adults. So we carry out [this program] for children. The first ten [surgeries] are free of charge. We take a small part of an adult liver for a child. Our hospital has a lot of donor sources, because all the liver transplants in our province are performed here. We do a lot of liver transplants. We can do more than 200 cases a year.
4. Investigation record on Dr. Chen, the contact person for the free liver transplant program for 10 children
Time: June 13, 2017, at 11:44 p.m.
Subject of investigation: Dr. Chen at the Liver Transplant Center at the First Hospital of Jilin University (+8618343081776)
Investigator: Dr. Chen at the Liver Transplant Center of the First Hospital of Jilin University speaking, right?
Chen: Yes, who is calling?
Investigator: Okay, so Dr. Liu gave me this phone number and said that you are in charge of this. I want to ask about the free liver transplant operations for 10 children, which are recently launched by you, that is, in June. I am interested in it, so I’m calling to ask about it. First, I want to verify whether this is real or not. I asked him at the enrollment phone number shown on your advertisement, and he also said that it’s real. Well, I know that you are in charge of this program. I want to ask, you indeed have this program, right?
Chen: We have this program.
Investigator: What I care about is which kinds of diagnostic indicators meet your criteria? That is...
Chen: You let the family members call me themselves. Tell the child’s parents to call me themselves.
Investigator: In general, if the screening inspection is good, how long is the wait time for the surgery?
Chen: In terms of the operations, we do the 791 (inaudible) liver transplantation. Speaking of how long the operation wait time is, it depends on whether you meet our surgical standards or not. Let the parents call me themselves. I have to ask about some indicators. If he wants to get enrolled, let his immediate family call me. They can call me at this phone number. I can pick it up at any time. This program of ours is real, and then our spaces will soon be all filled. If he wants to get enrolled, he needs to hurry up, okay?
II. Previously, there were low-price promotional organ transplants in Jilin and free organ transplants in Hunan Province
1. On April 12, 2006, Jilin Cardiopathy Hospital had a “promotion”, in which the first 5 cases of heart transplantation only cost 50,000 yuan each.
2. On April 28, 2006, Hunan People’s Hospital launched an ad promotion of offering 20 liver and kidney transplantation operations for free!
III. An historical review on the rushed organ transplants in China
1. On March 9, 2006, the Sujiatun concentration camp’s crime of live organ harvesting was exposed.
2. In the face of the live organ harvesting allegations, after being silent for three weeks, the CCP’s Foreign Ministry spokesman denied the existence of the Sujiatun concentration camp. And the CCP introduced the “Interim Provisions to Manage Clinical Applications of Human Organ Transplant Technologies” and claimed that it would start screening qualified organ transplant hospitals on July 1, 2006, and that starting from May 1, 2007, hospitals that are unqualified to perform organ transplants could no longer carry out such operations.
3. Afterwards, there emerged an upsurge of rushed organ transplants: during a period of time, there suddenly emerged a large number of organs across China, and the hospitals needed to work overtime to perform organ transplants.
IV. Witness exposed some death concentration camps
1. An elderly Chinese military doctor exposed the existence of a living human organ bank
·There are 36 similar concentration camps across China.
·The largest concentration camp detaining Falun Gong practitioners in China is in Jilin, code named 672-S and with over 120,000 individuals inside.
2. A large number of Falun Gong practitioners are detained in concentration camps
On October 1, 2000, Agence France-Presse reported that the CCP had built new concentration camps in Northeastern China and Northwestern China, specifically for detaining Falun Gong practitioners, and each concentration camp could detain 50,000 people.
· The concentration camps detaining Falun Gong practitioners (including military bases, military facilities and illegal prisons)
The Chinese Communist Party’s state crime of live organ harvesting Falun Gong practitioners is still being carried out, and the number of people slaughtered for their organs is still enormous. Moreover, under the veneer of legality of the non-transparent “brain death” organ donations and the organ distribution network of the CCP’s National Health and Family Planning Commission, the crime of live organ harvesting Falun Gong practitioners became more normalized than before. The First Hospital of Jilin University launched a free child liver transplant program, and therefore, is suspected of rush killing the hostages held in the organ donor pool.
We are calling on the United States and all other countries in the world to:
1. Conduct an in-depth investigation in China on the CCP’s crimes against humanity!
2. Launch judicial investigation procedures on the Chinese doctors, policemen and others, who are suspected of having participated in live organ harvesting and who are traveling, visiting or living overseas.
3. Set laws to prohibit organizations/individuals from providing mainland China with training in organ transplant technologies, and to prohibit citizens from traveling to China for organ transplants or participating in any other criminal activities by being an accessory.
WOIPFG will continue to achieve its purpose as always, that is, to assist and coordinate the forces within the international community and judicial organizations, to investigate the criminal conduct of all institutions, organizations, and individuals involved in the persecution of Falun Gong; to bring such investigations, no matter how long it takes, no matter how far and deep we have to search, to full closure; to exercise the fundamental principles of humanity; and to restore and uphold justice in society. This is our promise to the world, and we will never give up.
World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong
Tel: 1-347-448-5790; Fax: 1-347-402-1444；
Mailing address: P.O. Box 84, New York, NY 10116, USA
Jilin Travel Radio Braodcast http://www.sohu.com/a/145446454_223169
 The Epoch Times newspaper. “Elderly Military Doctor of Shenyang Military Region Provides Evidence for the Inside Story of the Sujiatun Concentration Camp.” http://www.epochtimes.com/b5/6/3/31/n1271996.htm
WOIPFG. “Collection of Evidence of Live Organ Harvesting from Falun Gong Practitioners by the Chinese Communist Party.”