To investigate the criminal conduct of all institutions, organizations, and individuals involved in the persecution of Falun Gong; to bring such investigations, no matter how long it takes, no matter how far and deep we have to search, to full closure; to exercise fundamental principles of humanity; and to restore and uphold justice in society.
- Investigation Report on the People’s Republic of China’s Consulate-General in Calgary sabotaging Shen Yun Performing Arts’ Performances in the Canadian Province of AlbertaAugust 10, 2018
Our investigation results show that Shen Yun Performing Arts could not travel to perform in the theaters in Calgary and Edmonton, due to the interference from the CCP’s Consulate-General in Calgary.
- A WOIPFG Investigation Report on the Chinese Communist Party’s Ongoing Crime of Live Organ Harvesting against Falun Dafa Practitioners (VI)Investigation period: October 19 – December 2, 2018
From October 19 to December 2, 2018, World Organization to Investigate Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG) conducted a series of phone investigations on some key hospitals and their presidents or directors, which have been involved in the CCP’s live organ harvesting from Falun Gong practitioners.
- WOIPFG's Report on the Crime of Live Organ Harvesting in China -- Table of ContentPublish on August 9, 2016, Renew on Dec. 5, 2018
The film includes the phone investigative recordings of five incumbent and former standing committee members of the Chinese Communist Party Central Politburo, a vice chairman of the Central Military Commission, a defense minister, a former health minister of the General Logistics Department of the People’s Liberation Army, as well as many transplant surgeons, officials of the Political and Legal Affairs Commission, the “610 Office” officials and court officials.
- Beijing Red Cross Has Never Started Its Organ Donation Program as of NowOctober 18, 2018
the CCP has officially claimed that “voluntary organ donation by Chinese citizens is the sole legal organ source for the human organ transplants”, and it also has claimed that “starting from January 1, 2015, China would end the practice of using organs from executed prisoners”.
- WOIPFG’s Investigative Report on Zheng ShusenJune 27,2018
Zheng Shusen, president of the First Affiliated Hospital, School of Medicine, Zhejiang University, former chairman of the Chinese Transplant Congress (CTC) and chairman of China Organ Procurement Organization Alliance, was also the chairman (from 2007 to 2017) of the Zhejiang branch of “China Anti-cult Association” (CACA)。
Zheng is suspected to be one of the major organizers in the live organ harvesting on an enormous scale and an executor of the persecution against Falun Gong practitioners.
- WOIPFG Presents Evidence to Refute Huang Jiefu’s Lies at WHA MeetingJune 4, 2018
WOIPFG hereby would like to call the international community’s attention to this fact: Huang Jiefu is suspected to be one of the principal perpetrators in the genocidal crime of the CCP’s live organ harvesting of Falun Gong practitioners.
- WOIPFG’s Investigative Report on the Falun Dafa Practitioners’ Coerced Production of Forced Labor Products in the Chinese Communist Party’s Prisons and Labor Camps（part 1）April 3, 2018
The initial information collected by WOIPFG indicates that severe abuse of slave labor exists in the prisons and existed in the now-abolished labor camps of the Chinese communist regime. And those who work under enslavement, aged between 16 and 70, include Falun Gong practitioners, as well as human rights activists and righteous lawyers, who have the courage to speak for vulnerable groups and fight the authorities for justice. Within barbed wires and prison walls, they are forced to work painstakingly between 12 and 19 hours a day.
- Investigative Report on the Tiananmen Square Self Immolation Hoax by World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG)September 23, 2017
According to WOIPFG's investigation, the self-immolation incident taking place at 2:41 p.m. on January 23, 2001 in Tiananmen Square is suspected to be a scheme against Falun Gong orchestrated by the highest authorities of the Chinese Communist Party [CCP]. Their aim was to tarnish the name of Falun Gong, deceive the general public and persuade them to blindly follow the Chinese communist regime's persecution policy against Falun Gong.
- A WOIPFG Investigation Report on the Chinese Communist Party’s Ongoing Crime of Live Organ Harvesting against Falun Dafa PractitionersPublished on July 19, 2017
From July 2016 to June 2017, World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong [WOIPFG] continued its phone investigation on 169 hospitals qualified to perform organ transplant surgeries, some unqualified hospitals, which also perform organ transplants, and some civilian organ donation organizations in mainland China. The investigation results show that the Chinese Communist Party's [CCP] state crime of live organ harvesting against Falun Dafa practitioners is still ongoing. Moreover, the phenomenon of free liver transplantation has re-emerged in China!
- Another advertisement of free liver transplantation comes into sight in China!June 27, 2017
From June 1 to June 30, 2017, Jilin Provincial Travel Radio and the Hepatic Transplantation Center of the First Hospital of Jilin University jointly launch a program of free liver transplantation for 10 children.