To investigate the criminal conduct of all institutions, organizations, and individuals involved in the persecution of Falun Gong; to bring such investigations, no matter how long it takes, no matter how far and deep we have to search, to full closure; to exercise fundamental principles of humanity; and to restore and uphold justice in society.
- Beijing Red Cross Has Never Started Its Organ Donation Program as of NowOctober 18, 2018
the CCP has officially claimed that “voluntary organ donation by Chinese citizens is the sole legal organ source for the human organ transplants”, and it also has claimed that “starting from January 1, 2015, China would end the practice of using organs from executed prisoners”.
- WOIPFG’s Investigative Report on Zheng ShusenJune 27,2018
Zheng Shusen, president of the First Affiliated Hospital, School of Medicine, Zhejiang University, former chairman of the Chinese Transplant Congress (CTC) and chairman of China Organ Procurement Organization Alliance, was also the chairman (from 2007 to 2017) of the Zhejiang branch of “China Anti-cult Association” (CACA)。
Zheng is suspected to be one of the major organizers in the live organ harvesting on an enormous scale and an executor of the persecution against Falun Gong practitioners.
- WOIPFG Presents Evidence to Refute Huang Jiefu’s Lies at WHA MeetingJune 4, 2018
WOIPFG hereby would like to call the international community’s attention to this fact: Huang Jiefu is suspected to be one of the principal perpetrators in the genocidal crime of the CCP’s live organ harvesting of Falun Gong practitioners.
- WOIPFG’s Investigative Report on the Falun Dafa Practitioners’ Coerced Production of Forced Labor Products in the Chinese Communist Party’s Prisons and Labor Camps（part 1）April 3, 2018
The initial information collected by WOIPFG indicates that severe abuse of slave labor exists in the prisons and existed in the now-abolished labor camps of the Chinese communist regime. And those who work under enslavement, aged between 16 and 70, include Falun Gong practitioners, as well as human rights activists and righteous lawyers, who have the courage to speak for vulnerable groups and fight the authorities for justice. Within barbed wires and prison walls, they are forced to work painstakingly between 12 and 19 hours a day.
- Investigative Report on the Tiananmen Square Self Immolation Hoax by World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG)September 23, 2017
According to WOIPFG's investigation, the self-immolation incident taking place at 2:41 p.m. on January 23, 2001 in Tiananmen Square is suspected to be a scheme against Falun Gong orchestrated by the highest authorities of the Chinese Communist Party [CCP]. Their aim was to tarnish the name of Falun Gong, deceive the general public and persuade them to blindly follow the Chinese communist regime's persecution policy against Falun Gong.
- A WOIPFG Investigation Report on the Chinese Communist Party’s Ongoing Crime of Live Organ Harvesting against Falun Dafa PractitionersPublished on July 19, 2017
From July 2016 to June 2017, World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong [WOIPFG] continued its phone investigation on 169 hospitals qualified to perform organ transplant surgeries, some unqualified hospitals, which also perform organ transplants, and some civilian organ donation organizations in mainland China. The investigation results show that the Chinese Communist Party's [CCP] state crime of live organ harvesting against Falun Dafa practitioners is still ongoing. Moreover, the phenomenon of free liver transplantation has re-emerged in China!
- Another advertisement of free liver transplantation comes into sight in China!June 27, 2017
From June 1 to June 30, 2017, Jilin Provincial Travel Radio and the Hepatic Transplantation Center of the First Hospital of Jilin University jointly launch a program of free liver transplantation for 10 children.
- Harvested alive －10 year's investigation of Force Organ HarvestingApril 17, 2017, Updated on May 28, 2017
The latest documentary film "Harvested Alive - Ten Years of Investigation" presents the phone investigative recordings of five incumbent and former standing committee members of the Chinese Communist Party Central Politburo, a vice chairman of the Central Military Commission, a defense minister, a former health minister of the General Logistics Department of the People's Liberation Army, as well as many court officials, officials of the Politics and Law Committee and "610 Office" officials. It also presents the recording of the testimony of an armed police...
- Special Report on the Crimes of Chinese Communist Officials in Live Organ Harvesting from Religious Practitioners and DissidentsFebruary 5, 2017
According to the investigations by the World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG), Dr. Huang Jiefu, former Vice-Minister of Ministry of Health, and Dr. Wang Haibo, Director of China Organ Transplant Response System (COTRS), are organizers of the large scale forced harvesting of organs from live Falun Gong practitioners, and other religious and ethnic dissidents. Huang Jiefu himself has also allegedly carried out a large number of organ transplants by using the organs of Falun Gong practitioners.
- Ironclad and Irrefutable EvidencePublish on August 25, 2016, Renew on April 3, 2017
For 10years, serious questions about China's organ transplant system have haunted the West. Are prisoners of conscience - Falun Gong practitioners - being murdered for their retail organs in China's hospitals? What is the real scale of China's organ harvesting apparatus? And how deeply implicated is the Chinese Communist Party of China?