To investigate the criminal conduct of all institutions, organizations, and individuals involved in the persecution of Falun Gong; to bring such investigations, no matter how long it takes, no matter how far and deep we have to search, to full closure; to exercise fundamental principles of humanity; and to restore and uphold justice in society.
- Summary Report on the Crime of Live Organ Harvesting inside China by the World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG)-Chapter 9August 3, 2016
Ample evidence points to a startling fact: these incidents of organ harvesting from Falun Gong practitioners are not isolated, localized and incidental murders. There are four distinct evidentiary trails that lead us to conclude that Jiang Zemin directly ordered the organ harvesting of Falun Gong practitioners and gave the army the lead role in carrying out the task. The many state apparatuses—the Armed Police, the Political and Legal Affairs Commission, the Public Security Bureau, the Procuratorate, the Courts, the Judiciary, and medical facilitiesacross the country that practic...
- Summary Report on the Crime of Live Organ Harvesting inside China by the World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG)-Chapter 6, 7, 8August 3, 2016
According to Amnesty International's records, from 1995 to 1999, the annual average of executed death row prisoners in China was around 1,680 per year. Between 2000 and 2005, the average number was 1,616 per year. These numbers vary from year to year, but overall, the average numbers before and after the persecution of FalunGong started was about the same. While Amnesty International's numbers may be a low estimate, even if the estimate was higher it would fail to explain the exponential growth in transplant volumes in China ...
- Summary Report on the Crime of Live Organ Harvesting inside China by the World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG)-Chapter 3, 4, 5 August 3, 2016
Systematic, large-scale organ harvesting from living Falun Gong practitioners held in Sujiatun Concentration Camp in Liaoning Province in China's northeast was exposed through international media on March 9, 2006. Facing the allegations, the CCP kept silent for three weeks. The Foreign Ministry spokesperson then denied the existence of the camp.Meanwhile, "Interim Provisions to Manage Clinical Applications of Human Organ Transplant Technologies" was introduced, and the CCP started screening qualified organ ...
- Summary Report on the Crime of Live Organ Harvesting in China by the World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG)-Chapter 2August 3, 2016
Tissue type matchingfor transplant operations of a major organ has a very low success ratio under normal conditions. Data fromthe InternationalSocietyof Nephrology indicates that the chance of finding a matching donor who is not a family member of the patient is 6.5 percent. This meansthe probability of finding a matching donor is 1 out of 15.
- Summary Report on the Crime of Live Organ Harvesting in China by the World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG) - Chapter 1August 1, 2016
Over the past 10years, the international community has been confused about China's mysterious organ transplant system:1. Is it true that Falun Gong practitioners have been killed as victims of live organ harvesting for organ transplants by the Chinese communist regime?2. What is the real scale of live organ harvesting in China?3. Did Jiang Zemin personally issue the order to conduct organ harvesting from Falun Gong practitioners?4. Is it isolated acts by certain hospitals that are colluding with the military, police and judiciary ...
- WOIPFG Releases the List of 7, 423 Medical Personnel Suspected of Harvesting Organs from Living Falun Gong Practitioners in 788 Hospitals Nationwide Outside of Chinese Military ScopeDecember 26, 2014
This report releases the list of 7, 423 medical personnel suspected of harvesting organs from living Falun Gong practitioners in 788 Chinese civilian medical institutions.
- THE FINAL HARVEST - Chapter 9: The CCP's History of Killing is Against Human Nature and ConscienceApril 22, 2016
Those who are not familiar with Party history may find it hard to understand why the Party would start using the military and medical assets to kill Falun Gong practitioners and other prisoners of conscience on such a large scale, and then would continue to do so even after credible allegations of mass murder became public. While this report has focused on new evidence that can help determine the scale of what is occurring, it has not focused on why it is occurring. This chapter very briefly examines that question and attempts to place forced organ harvesting of priso...
- THE FINAL HARVEST - Chapter 8: The Party’s misinformation campaignApril 22, 2016
This chapter systematically reviews the series of means adopted by the Chinese Communist Party over more than a decade, in order to cover up its crimes of live organ harvesting from Falun Gong practitioners: from denying the use of organs from executed prisoners, to exposing it as a more palatable scandal of live organ harvesting from death row prisoners, to deleting and tampering online information, to hyping up organ donations in China, and finally to blaming the entire organ harvesting issue on Zhou Yongkang.
- THE FINAL HARVEST - Chapter 7: Associated Forms of Mass MurderApril 22, 2016
Alongside the organ harvesting of Falun Gong practitioners, the Chinese Communist Party has conducted psychological tests on the death process, drug tests, other human subject tests, and autopsy lectures using practitioners. Bodies of Falun Gong practitioners and the remains of those tortured to death have even been made into human specimens using the method of "plastination", and those bodies have been displayed around the world in profitable exhibitions.
- THE FINAL HARVEST - Chapter 6: The Real Numbers: China’s Secret Transplant Volumes RevealedApril 22, 2016
In the last chapter, we examined the liver and kidney transplant data for 712 hospitals. This is because we noticed the discrepancies in official data from reports in China and the fact that some data were never updated. So we revised our report with a focus on transplant data in different time frames.