To investigate the criminal conduct of all institutions, organizations, and individuals involved in the persecution of Falun Gong; to bring such investigations, no matter how long it takes, no matter how far and deep we have to search, to full closure; to exercise fundamental principles of humanity; and to restore and uphold justice in society.
- WOIPFG’s Investigative Report on the Falun Dafa Practitioners’ Coerced Production of Forced Labor Products in the Chinese Communist Party’s Prisons and Labor Camps（part 1）April 3, 2018
The initial information collected by WOIPFG indicates that severe abuse of slave labor exists in the prisons and existed in the now-abolished labor camps of the Chinese communist regime. And those who work under enslavement, aged between 16 and 70, include Falun Gong practitioners, as well as human rights activists and righteous lawyers, who have the courage to speak for vulnerable groups and fight the authorities for justice. Within barbed wires and prison walls, they are forced to work painstakingly between 12 and 19 hours a day.
- Investigative Report on the Tiananmen Square Self Immolation Hoax by World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG)September 23, 2017
According to WOIPFG's investigation, the self-immolation incident taking place at 2:41 p.m. on January 23, 2001 in Tiananmen Square is suspected to be a scheme against Falun Gong orchestrated by the highest authorities of the Chinese Communist Party [CCP]. Their aim was to tarnish the name of Falun Gong, deceive the general public and persuade them to blindly follow the Chinese communist regime's persecution policy against Falun Gong.
- A WOIPFG Investigation Report on the Chinese Communist Party’s Ongoing Crime of Live Organ Harvesting against Falun Dafa PractitionersPublished on July 19, 2017
From July 2016 to June 2017, World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong [WOIPFG] continued its phone investigation on 169 hospitals qualified to perform organ transplant surgeries, some unqualified hospitals, which also perform organ transplants, and some civilian organ donation organizations in mainland China. The investigation results show that the Chinese Communist Party's [CCP] state crime of live organ harvesting against Falun Dafa practitioners is still ongoing. Moreover, the phenomenon of free liver transplantation has re-emerged in China!
- Another advertisement of free liver transplantation comes into sight in China!June 27, 2017
From June 1 to June 30, 2017, Jilin Provincial Travel Radio and the Hepatic Transplantation Center of the First Hospital of Jilin University jointly launch a program of free liver transplantation for 10 children.
- Harvested alive －10 year's investigation of Force Organ HarvestingApril 17, 2017, Updated on May 28, 2017
The latest documentary film "Harvested Alive - Ten Years of Investigation" presents the phone investigative recordings of five incumbent and former standing committee members of the Chinese Communist Party Central Politburo, a vice chairman of the Central Military Commission, a defense minister, a former health minister of the General Logistics Department of the People's Liberation Army, as well as many court officials, officials of the Politics and Law Committee and "610 Office" officials. It also presents the recording of the testimony of an armed police...
- Special Report on the Crimes of Chinese Communist Officials in Live Organ Harvesting from Religious Practitioners and DissidentsFebruary 5, 2017
According to the investigations by the World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG), Dr. Huang Jiefu, former Vice-Minister of Ministry of Health, and Dr. Wang Haibo, Director of China Organ Transplant Response System (COTRS), are organizers of the large scale forced harvesting of organs from live Falun Gong practitioners, and other religious and ethnic dissidents. Huang Jiefu himself has also allegedly carried out a large number of organ transplants by using the organs of Falun Gong practitioners.
- Ironclad and Irrefutable EvidencePublish on August 25, 2016, Renew on April 3, 2017
For 10years, serious questions about China's organ transplant system have haunted the West. Are prisoners of conscience - Falun Gong practitioners - being murdered for their retail organs in China's hospitals? What is the real scale of China's organ harvesting apparatus? And how deeply implicated is the Chinese Communist Party of China?
- Summary Report on the Crime of Live Organ Harvesting in China by the World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG)--Table of ContentAugust 9, 2016
In 1999, under the direction of former CCP Chairman Jiang Zemin, the CCP-controlled state apparatuses, including the Party, the government, the military, the armed police, the justice and the health systems, launched a genocidal massacre of Falun Gong practitioners in an organized manner through organ harvesting for transplant surgeriesinChina. This is a crime committed by the state initiated by Jiang Zemin and carried out by the Chinese Communist Party. This is genocide and a crime against humanity.
- Summary Report on the Crime of Live Organ Harvesting in China by the World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG)-Chapter 12August 4, 2016
Our investigation has made it clear that the CCP, through indoctrination and violence, has completely eradicated the baseline for human natureand done so systematically. Doctors bearing the sacred role of saving lives are turned into ruthless murderers. Under the CCP's rule, men have lost their remaining shreds of morality and decency. Falun Gong practitioners have not been the only group of people that have fallen victim to the CCP's perversity. In fact, the CCP is harmful to any society and to humanity as a whole. Anyone still under its influence has placed him or herself...
- Summary Report on the Crime of Live Organ Harvesting in China by the World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG)-Chapter 10, 11August 4, 2016
Throughout the course of the persecution of Falun Gong, aside from state-sanctioned organ harvesting, the CCP has conducted extensive psychological tests on the dying process, drug tests, other human subject tests and even autopsy lectures using Falun Gong practitioners. The CCP has even gone as far as making the bodies of Falun Gong practitioners, including the remains of practitioners who were tortured to death, into scientific specimens using the method of "plastination." These plastified bodies and body parts were then displayed in major cities around the world in profi...