To investigate the criminal conduct of all institutions, organizations, and individuals involved in the persecution of Falun Gong; to bring such investigations, no matter how long it takes, no matter how far and deep we have to search, to full closure; to exercise fundamental principles of humanity; and to restore and uphold justice in society.
- Investigative Report on the Former Guangdong Provincial Party Chief Li Changchun’s Involvement in the Persecution of Falun GongAugust 16, 2012
Guangdong Province is among the Chinese provinces with the most severe persecution against Falun Gong practitioners. Up until January 17, 2004, it was verified that 23 Falun Gong practitioners were tortured to death, the eighth highest in the country. As the Party chief of Guangdong Province, Li Changchun is fully aware of the persecution situations in Guangdong and must be held accountable for all persecution happened in Guangdong.
- Investigative Report on Zhou Yongkang’s Involvement in the Persecution of Falun GongJuly 25, 2012
Zhou Yongkang was born in December 1942. Since 2007 he has been Secretary of the Political and Legislative Affairs Committee (PLAC) and Secretary of the Central Committee for Comprehensive Social Management (CCCSM). He has held various CCP positions including Director of Liaohe Oil Exploration Bureau, Deputy Secretary and Mayor of Panjin City, Liaoning Province (1983－1985), Vice-Minister of Ministry of Petroleum Industry (1985-1988), Deputy Secretary and Deputy General Manager, and then Secretary and General Manager of China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) (1988-1998), Secretary and ...
- Human Organ Transplant Data in China Reveal the Chinese Communist Party’s Crime of Genocide September 6, 2007
Since the beginning of March 2006, witnesses have stepped forward one after another, accusing the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) of harvesting organs from living Falun Gong practitioners and then cremating their bodies to destroy evidence. Accordingly, the World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG) has launched investigation on the organ transplants in Mainland China, focusing mainly on the period of less than five years from 2001 to 2006.The investigation has shown that by early 2006, more than 90,000 organ transplants of various kinds had already been ...
- A Look Back on the “Tiananmen Square Self-Immolation” Hoax at its Ten Year AnniversaryJanuary 20, 2011
On Jan. 23, 2001, a self-immolation incident involving 5 people happened on the Tiananmen Square in Bejing. The Chinese regime's mouthpiece Xinhua immediately announced that the self-immolators were Falun Gong practitioners, thus intensifying the persecution of Falun Gong with another round of violent defaming and attacking. Ten years have passed, the World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG) considers it necessary to look back on this significant matter and its circumstances.
- Investigative Report on Liu Chengjun's DeathJanuary 7, 2004
Please check the report, entitled "The Investigative Report of Liu Chengjun's Death by Persecution" (http://www.upholdjustice.org/node/25) ...
- Investigative Report on the Role of Chinese Military & Armed Police Hospitals in Forced Organ Harvesting of Falun Gong PractitionersJune 24, 2012
This report presents that numerous hospitals in Chinese military and Armed Police system have been involved in live organ harvesting from Falun Gong practitioners. Since China's army is run in a totalitarian manner, its unique political standing and autonomous status have made the military's persecution of Falun Gong practitioners especially brutal and secretive. Moreover it presents evidence of the existence of former Party head Jiang Zemin's policy of "ruining practitioners" reputations, cutting off practitioners" income sources, and destroying pra...
- Investigative Report: China’s Public Security Bureau’s On-site Psychology Research Center Implicated in Live Organ Harvesting on Falun Gong PractitionersFebruary 15, 2012
Since the Chinese Communist regime began the repression of Falun Gong practitioners on July 20, 1999, it is believed that former police chief Wang Lijun had been actively involved in the persecution. In districts under his jurisdiction, there were large numbers of severe persecution cases, especially between May 2003 and June 2008, when Wang was the Chief of Police for Jinzhou City, as well as the director of the Public Security Bureau's On-Site Psychology Research Center (OSPRC). He is suspected to have played a major role in harvesting organs from live Falun Gong practitioners.
- China Council for the Promotion of Peaceful National Reunification (CCPPNR) – A Tool for the Chinese Communist Party’s United Front WorkMay 20, 2011 first published (September 4, 2017 reformat )
This investigative report aims to provide concerned governments and departments, NGOs and people in general with some insight into the scope and extent – as well as the harm – of the CCP's penetration overseas.
- Investigative Report on the "610 Office"(Created on September 8, 2003, Updated on February 1, 2011. Most of the updated information is attached at the end of the report, before the references)
Under the direct order of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) leader Jiang Zemin, the "610 Office" in China was established on June 10, 1999, with its mission to crack down on Falun Gong. From its establishment, structure, reporting hierarchy, to its operational and funding mechanism, the "610 Office" is positioned outside the regime's Party and governmental framework.Its natureis similar to that of Nazi's Gestapo and the "Leadership Group of the Cultural Revolution of CCP Central Committee", holding responsibility for the kidnapping, ...
- WOIPFG Case Report: Witness to a Killing during Live Organ Harvesting of Falun Gong PractitionerDecember 12, 2009
A special investigator of World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG) carried on a conversation lasting almost 30 minutes with one person (“witness”). We have withheld his name out of concern for his safety. With the consent of the witness, the entire conversation was taped. The witness revealed a case of live organ harvesting on a Falun Gong practitioner that he witnessed several years ago.