WOIPFG’s Investigative Report Series on the Alleged Organ Harvesting of Living Falun Gong Practitioners at Major Chinese Hospitals and Their Staff Members Suspected of Participation (Volume IV)
(Download: Volume IV.pdf )
China’s Organ Transplant Organizations are the Executing Entities for the Communist Party’s State Crime of Live Organ Harvesting
Since 1999, led by its then-leader Jiang Zemin, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) criminal group has been manipulating China’s entire state apparatus, including the Party, government, military, armed police, judicial system, and medical institutions, through the Political and Legal Affairs Commission and the “610” system, to commit nationwide mass extermination of Falun Dafa practitioners by means of live organ harvesting for transplantation. The CCP’s live organ harvesting of Falun Gong practitioners is a crime against humanity and a crime of genocide initiated on the orders of Jiang Zemin.
Since the CCP’s live organ harvesting of Falun Gong practitioners is a state genocidal crime conducted as a political campaign, organ transplant institutions in all provinces, central government-controlled municipalities, and autonomous regions of mainland China, including all military, armed police, and local hospitals (medical centers) are suspected to have participated in this crime, even including a considerable number of hospitals unqualified to perform organ transplants, such as small and medium-sized hospitals and specialized hospitals. Similar to how all Chinese hospitals were involved in forced abortions during the CCP’s implementation of the “one-child policy”, all transplant facilities in China today have participated in live organ harvesting.
In view of the broader context of the CCP’s state crime of live organ harvesting, those in charge of organ transplant hospitals/centers and similar institutions in China are suspected of having been involved in the crime of live organ harvesting from groups such as Falun Gong practitioners.
1. Direct and indirect comprehensive telephone investigation and on-site investigation of the people suspected of involvement in the live organ harvesting
The subjects of our investigations include government officials, policemen, doctors and other medical personnel.
Geographical Distribution of the Subjects of Investigation, and the Duration of Investigations:
The WOIPFG’s subjects of investigation are people in different positions, who are located across the entire country of China. Our investigations have been ongoing for nearly two decades, and our investigation results have always been consistent. The evidence gathered by us verifies that live organ harvesting is a systematic arrangement by the CCP.
1) Subjects of investigation: Presidents, directors, doctors, nurses, and security guards of organ transplant hospitals.
2) Hospitals involved: A considerable amount of recorded evidence has been obtained from many provincial, military, armed police, and local organ transplant hospitals (centers) across China.
3) Time span: Our investigations on the live organ harvesting started in 1999, and they’re ongoing to this day.
2. Data investigation
1) We have been collecting data from the hospitals’ websites and press releases.
2) We have been searching for and analyzing medical papers on transplantation.
3) We have been using the website www.archive.org to view the hospitals’ previously archived information.
4) We have been collecting reports from the official Chinese media outlets.
5) We have organized all the information obtained from our investigations to create a database of the hospitals.
All the facts have shown us that the CCP is by no means a rational or normal organization or political party; but intead, it is a supra-state criminal syndicate controlled by a group of criminals who have committed crimes against humanity. The CCP’s logic of thinking and principles of action are anti-human, and the crimes it has committed are forms of evil that humanity had never seen previously.
WOIPFG’s investigative report series contains nearly 70 investigation reports on the alleged organ harvesting of living Falun Gong Practitioners at major Chinese military and civilian hospitals and on their staff members suspected of participation in this crime. This volume contains three such investigation reports.
WOIPFG’s Investigative Report on the Alleged Organ Harvesting of Living Falun Gong Practitioners at the First Affiliated Hospital, Zhejiang University and Its Staff Members Suspected of Participation
WOIPFG’s Investigative Report on the Alleged Organ Harvesting of Living Falun Gong Practitioners at West China Hospital, Sichuan University and Its Staff Members Suspected of Participation
WOIPFG’s Investigative Report on the Alleged Organ Harvesting of Living Falun Gong Practitioners at the First Hospital of China Medial University and Its Staff Members Suspected of Participation
World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong