To investigate the criminal conduct of all institutions, organizations, and individuals involved in the persecution of Falun Gong; to bring such investigations, no matter how long it takes, no matter how far and deep we have to search, to full closure; to exercise fundamental principles of humanity; and to restore and uphold justice in society.
Hospital of Organ Harvesting
- Episode 17: Extremely Short Organ Warm Ischemia TimesDecember 30, 2022
The fifth piece of evidence that an enormous living human organ donor bank exists is that the transplanted organs’ warm ischemia times are exceedingly short, raising the suspicion of live organ harvesting.
- Episode 16: Multiple Surgeries are Performed Simultaneously throughout the DayDecember 30, 2022
The fourth piece of evidence that an enormous living human organ donor bank exists is that multiple surgeries have been performed simultaneously throughout the day, with the maximum number of liver and kidney transplants performed per day in one hospital being 24.
- Episode 15: One Organ Transplants with Multiple Standby DonorsDecember 7, 2022
The third piece of evidence that an enormous living human organ donor bank exists is that one transplant operation would have multiple backup donors. Three living persons could even be used as backup liver donors for one patient.
- Episode 14: The Percentage of Emergency Liver Transplants Reached 26.6%December 2, 2022
The second piece of evidence that an enormous living human organ donor bank exists is that after 1999 in Mainland China, emergency liver transplant operations performed on patients with acute hepatonecrosis within 72 hours of their hospital admission account for as many as 26.6% of the total number of liver transplants.
- Episode 13. Average Organ Transplant Wait Time of One to Two Weeks October 22, 2022
Yet, in China, since 1999, the wait times for organs are unusually short: only 1-2 weeks, or even a few hours. It appears that hospitals in China have more than enough people, or “donors,” to choose from. It is common to find suitable organ “donors” very quickly. The method is known as reverse matching.
It’s clear that finding a matching organ for a recipient is exceedingly difficult. For this reason, patients in every other country, except China, must wait two to three years, or even longer, for a transplant. The process of patients waiting for matching organs is called forward matching.
- Episode 12. 100 Times Less Average Wait Time between the United States and ChinaSept.21, 2022
In China, in 2003, a patient got 8 organs in 2 months, which implies one organ per week. However, before 2005, There were very few records of voluntary donations from citizens. There was also no national online matching system until 2013.
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney waited for almost two years to obtain an organ on March 24, 2012. In the United States at that time, there were 120 million voluntary donors and an advanced organ deployment network system.
- Episode 11. Another Promotion of Free Liver Transplantation Came into Sight in China!Sept.15, 2022
June, 2017, in which there was another promotion of free liver transplants in China!
From June 1 to June 30, 2017, Jilin Provincial Travel Radio and the Hepatic Transplantation Center of the First Hospital of Jilin University jointly launch a program of free liver transplantation for 10 children.
The origins of the liver sources are not transparent and confidential, implying that there is some shady business involved.
- Episode 10. Organ Transplant Volume has Steadily Increased in China since 2006May.23, 2022
In this episode, we are going to take a look at the anomaly of the continuous increase of organ transplant volume in Mainland China after 2006. Organ transplantation in communist China continues to expand in scale, and the number of ward beds dedicated to transplant patients increases every year. The average occupancy rate for these ward beds is 103 percent, with the rate being as high as 131.1 percent in some hospitals. In order to bring in more in-patients and lessen the heavy workload of their kidney transplant departments, some hospitals have shortened the average length of hospital stay .
- Episode 9. Large-scale Promotions of Rushed Transplants with Living Human OrgansApril.27, 2022
The CCP’s large-scale systematic organ harvesting from living Falun Gong practitioners held in the Sujiatun Concentration Camp in Liaoning Province of northeastern China was exposed by the international media on March 9, 2006. Facing the allegations, the CCP and China’s organ transplant industry kept silent for three weeks. The Foreign Ministry spokesperson then denied the camp’s existence. After the Interim Provisions were announced, many hospitals across China saw a dramatic increase in their organ transplant operations. Hospitals nationwide suddenly had a large number of organs available,
- Falun Gong Founder Mr. Li Hongzhi Publishes ‘How Humankind Came To Be’January20, 2023
Why There Is Mankind by
Mr. Li Hongzhi of the founder of the spiritual discipline Falun Gong.
- The Comprehensive Collection of Incriminating Evidence against the CCP in Anticipation of the Grand TrialJuly 17, 2021
Since July 20, 1999, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), under the direction of its former head Jiang Zemin, has been manipulating and controlling China’s entire state machine, to carry out genocidal crimes against hundreds of millions of Falun Gong practitioners. And today, 23 years later, the persecution continues.
- Announcement on the Investigation of Individuals Responsible for the Persecution of Prominent Human Rights Lawyer Gao ZhishengAugust 12, 2021
World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG) hereby announces to continue our investigation on those responsible for the persecution of Mr. Gao Zhisheng to the end, until all the criminals are brought to justice!
- WOIPFG’s New Book Ironclad and Irrefutable Evidence Release AnnouncementJuly 28, 2021
On July 10, 2020, the World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG) updated and published the book Ironclad and Irrefutable Evidence. The book has two volumes, with Chinese editions was officially released in July 2020. English editions were officially released in July 2021.
- New Evidence of the CCP’s Crime of Live Organ Harvesting from Falun Gong PractitionersMay 25, 2019
From October 19 to December 2, 2018, World Organization to Investigate Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG) conducted a series of phone investigations on some key hospitals and their presidents or directors.
- Believe the UnbelievableOct. 30th, 2018
Today, history is repeating the tragedy of the Holocaust. The CCP (Chinese Communist Party) not only harvest Falun Gong practitioners organs for profit, they even use them to conduct human drug experiments and study the psychology of the death process!
- An Open Letter from World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG) to World Health Assembly (WHA) and “Toward the Universal Coverage of Solid Organ Transplantation” Side Meeting CommitteeAug. 15th, 2018
WOIPFG will continue to investigate, as always, the criminal conduct of all institutions, organizations, and individuals involved in the persecution of Falun Gong; to bring such investigations, no matter how long it takes, no matter how far and deep we have to search, to full closure; to exercise the fundamental principles of humanity; and to restore and uphold justice in society.