Full-Scale Gathering of Criminal Evidence of the CCP's Persecution of Falun Gong
In view of the fact that since July 1999, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) led by Jiang Zemin has mobilized the entire state machinery to perpetrate a nation-wide, genocidal persecution towards Falun Gong practitioners;
In view of the fact that the nature of the CCP's persecution against Falun Gong is so cruel, and has taken place over such a long period of time; especially horrific is the sinister crime of organ harvesting carried out on living Falun Gong practitioners, which is an unprecedented evil;
In view of the fact that this persecution does not only affect the Chinese people, but the regime has also extended it overseas, and through slandering Falun Gong and fabricating rumors against Falun Gong, it has deceived billions of people in the world. Therefore, this persecution is in fact a persecution against all humanity;
In view of the fact that these crimes committed by the Communist regime amount to crimes against humanity, its criminals must be brought to trial;
In view of the fact that the existing judicial system in China has directly participated in the persecution against Falun Gong practitioners, has deliberately deprived Chinese citizens of their religious freedom and has illegally tried Falun Gong practitioners and sentenced them without evidence of crimes, it has in fact become a component of the Communist regime's tyranny. The judicial system in China does not possess a professionally impartial stance that can benefit society, and therefore, it is impossible for the current judicial system in China to investigate and stop this persecution;
On April 24, 2009, the World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG) released an "Announcement Regarding Gathering Criminal Evidence of the CCP's Court Systems in the Persecution of Falun Gong." Today, the group is releasing an "Announcement of the Full-scale Gathering of Criminal Evidence of the CCP's Persecution of Falun Gong," to track and investigate on a full scale all the crimes committed by the CCP in the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners, and to comprehensively collect criminal evidence of this persecution.
Examples of major evidence collection:
1. Victim's name, age, gender; original address and place of employment.
2. Responsible units and people in all levels of the CCP, levels of government agencies and related organizations who participated in planning and implementing the persecution of Falun Gong.
3. Responsible units and people in the "610 Office,"political and judiciary committees, public security departments, procurators, courts and justice departments, prisons and forced labor camps and other systems, who participated in the persecution.
4. Decision-makers, the executors, and those involved in planning and implementation, as well as evidence on major cases such as the "Tiananmen Self-Immolation Incident,"organ harvesting from living Falun Gong practitioners and so on.
5. Specific departments and responsible persons that made the illegal arrests of Falun Gong practitioners.
6. Perpetrators who beat Falun Gong practitioners to death or injured practitioners, the tools they used and the process of the crime committed, records of the leaders' instructions and so on.
7. Names of courts, public prosecution organs, prosecutors, judges, adjudicators, jurors, secretaries (court clerks), that put Falun Gong practitioners on trial, and their illegal acts in court proceedings; verdicts; names and locations of prisons, and the current situations of the detainees.
The above-mentioned personnel's places of employment, period of employment, family addresses and telephone numbers; valid evidence related to the persecution cases, such as documents circulated within the CCP, documents of governmental departments, minutes of meetings, telephone records, testimonies with signatures of first-hand witnesses and so on. The above evidence can be directly scanned and submitted to WOIPFG, and can also be transferred through the Minghui website, indicating in the emails: "Please transfer to WOIPFG Evidence Group." Please keep the original copies in order to be submitted at the appropriate time.
Our organization directly calls upon all Chinese people, whether in China or overseas, including people working within the CCP's judicial system and other related systems, to take action immediately and together to take part in this historic trial. At the same time, we call upon governments, organizations and people who love peace to stand together with the Chinese people to condemn this atrocity against humanity and take corresponding, practical and effective measures to stop it.
WOIPFG hopes that all the people who have been involved in these crimes are able to rationally assess the situation, immediately stop their criminal acts and instead record and expose others' crimes, in order to have a chance to redeem themselves.
WOIPFG will continue to achieve its purpose as always, that is, to assist and coordinate the forces within the international community and judicial organizations, to investigate the criminal conduct of all institutions, organizations, and individuals involved in the persecution of Falun Gong; to bring such investigations, no matter how long it takes, no matter how far and deep we have to search, to full closure; to exercise the fundamental principles of humanity; and to restore and uphold justice in society.
World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong
Tel: 1-347-448-5790; Fax: 1-347-402-1444
Mail address: P.O. Box 84, New york, NY 10116