To investigate the criminal conduct of all institutions, organizations, and individuals involved in the persecution of Falun Gong; to bring such investigations, no matter how long it takes, no matter how far and deep we have to search, to full closure; to exercise fundamental principles of humanity; and to restore and uphold justice in society.
- The Story of Snow RoseJanuary 5, 2021
Like tens of millions of Chinese, Snow Rose practiced Falun Gong (aka Falun Dafa), an ancient spiritual practice based on the principles of Truthfulness, Compassion and Tolerance. She was detained when Chinese Communist Party (CCP) started the crackdown of Falun Gong. Her suspicious death in police custody raised a lot of questions.
- Summary of WOIPFG's investigation of live organ harvesting from Falun Gong practitioners in the first half of 2020January 1st, 2021
At the beginning of 2020, a major epidemic (Wuhan pneumonia) of the CCP virus (new coronavirus) broke out in mainland China. Despite causing a man-made global pandemic, the CCP has still not stopped harvesting live organs. The WOIPFG continued to conduct telephone investigations on mainland medical staff suspected of harvesting organs from live Falun Gong practitioners, and obtained a batch of new evidence and leads.
- Lu Shuheng Reported the CCP’s Crime of Live Organ Harvesting from Falun Gong Practitioners to WOIPFGJanuary 3, 2021
In September 2016, the Sound of Hope Radio Station invited Mr. Wang Zhiyuan, president of the World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG), to a talk show about the proposed U.S. House Resolution 343 which demanded an end to the live organ harvesting from Falun Gong practitioners. Mr. Lu Shuheng, a former Shanghai native residing in California, called the studio while the program was on air. He indicated that he would like to expose the crime of live organ harvesting from Falun Gong practitioners by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).
- Investigative Report on the Persecution of Falun Gong by Zhao LejiJanuary 2, 2021
Zhao Leji was part of the persecution campaign during Jiang Zemin’s tenure and during the time when Zeng Qinghong was the head of CCP’s Central Organization Department.
- Investigative Report on the Persecution of Falun Gong by Wu Yanjun and Ni KaiJanuary 2, 2021
During their tenures, Wu Yanjun, president of the Intermediate Court of Jinzhou City, Liaoning Province, and Ni Kai, vice president of the Second Criminal Court, illegally sentenced Falun Gong practitioners. Without clear proof, enough evidence, or direct witnesses, Falun Gong practitioners were illegally sentenced based on subjective judgments or even personal preferences.
- Investigative Report on the Persecution of Falun Gong by Wu Zhenhua, Li Zunying, Zang Shengye, Zhang Zhenjiang, Fan Guohua, Guo Sushan, and Ma WenshengJanuary 2, 2021
Since July 1999, government officials in Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province have closely followed Jiang Zemin's directive of persecuting Falun Gong. Shijiazhuang City officials have illegally arrested, detained, and tortured many Falun Gong practitioners. They forcefully “brainwash” the practitioners and have sent many to forced labor camps. Shijiazhuang City is one of the cities with the most severe persecution of Faun Gong. According to incomplete statistics, between January 2001 and March 2005, in Shijiazhuang City, at least 49 practitioners died as a result of torture and mistreatment.
- Investigative Report on the Persecution of Falun Gong by Yan ZhenggangJanuary 1, 2021
During the worst years of the persecution in Sichuan Province, Yan Zhenggang personally authored reports that denigrated, slandered, and fabricated lies against Falun Gong, and ordered his reports be publicized to all parts of Sichuan Province. Yan Zhenggang also ordered all television stations in each city and county of Sichuan Province to arrange for locals who were mentally challenged, terminally ill, or convicted murderers, to falsely portray themselves as Falun Gong practitioners in order to make video programs of these fake Falun Gong practitioners.
- Investigative Report on the Persecution of Falun Gong by Su DenglinJanuary 1, 2021
From 2001 to 2004, Su Denglin served successively as Deputy Director of the 610 Office, Deputy Secretary of the Political and Legal Affairs Commission, and Director of the Comprehensive Management Office of Beibei District, Chongqing City. During his tenure, Su Denglin incited local organizations, factories and other businesses to report known Falun Gong practitioners to the authorities, which would lead to abduction and persecution. He ordered officials from the public security bureau, as well as the prosecutive, legislative, and judiciary divisions, to harass and persecute prectitioners.
- Investigative Report on the Persecution of Falun Gong by Liu ZhitianJanuary 1, 2021
When Liu Zhitian was the mayor of Macheng City and secretary of Macheng City’s CCP Committee, at least ten Falun Gong practitioners had been persecuted to death. More practitioners had been kidnapped and illegally detained and countless were extorted.
- New Evidence of the CCP’s Crime of Live Organ Harvesting from Falun Gong PractitionersMay 25, 2019
From October 19 to December 2, 2018, World Organization to Investigate Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG) conducted a series of phone investigations on some key hospitals and their presidents or directors.
- Believe the UnbelievableOct. 30th, 2018
Today, history is repeating the tragedy of the Holocaust. The CCP (Chinese Communist Party) not only harvest Falun Gong practitioners organs for profit, they even use them to conduct human drug experiments and study the psychology of the death process!
- An Open Letter from World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG) to World Health Assembly (WHA) and “Toward the Universal Coverage of Solid Organ Transplantation” Side Meeting CommitteeAug. 15th, 2018
WOIPFG will continue to investigate, as always, the criminal conduct of all institutions, organizations, and individuals involved in the persecution of Falun Gong; to bring such investigations, no matter how long it takes, no matter how far and deep we have to search, to full closure; to exercise the fundamental principles of humanity; and to restore and uphold justice in society.
- An Open Letter to the President & Chair of the 27th International Congress of TTS by WOIPFGJuly 23rd, 2018
This letter has been sent to TTS President & Congress Chair of the 27th International Congress of The Transplantation Society, and relevant organizations and professional individuals.
- The Investigative Report on the “Hong Kong Youth Care Association” by World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG)April 21, 2018
The “Hong Kong Youth Care Association” (HKYCA) is one Hong Kong-based agency of the “610” system, the Chinese Communist Party’s (CCP) institution for the persecution of Falun Gong. Around Hong Kong’s downtown area, where Falun Gong practitioners have been clarifying the truth about Falun Dafa to the public, some HKYCA members flagrantly pretend to be Falun Gong practitioners, set up a large-scale mock mourning halls and insult Falun Gong and its founder in extremely abominable manners. WOIPFG strongly condemns these incidents and sternly warns.
- The Chinese Communist Party is a Demon that Imperils HumanitySpeech delivered at the “April 25th” Anti-Persecution Rally, New York, April 23rd, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen:Greetings, everybody!On behalf of World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG),I am here to commemorate the great date of April 25th, and to congratulate over 270 million people, who have withdrawn from the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and its affiliated organizations!It has been proven by facts that through all of recorded history, the CCP is the most vile and heinous state-run super crime syndicate. The CCP is a demon that jeopardizes humanity! During peacetime, a political party would actually murder one nation...
- A Letter to Pope FrancisFebruary 6, 2017
Your Holiness, As you may know, the Pontifical Academy of Sciences (PAS) will soon hold the 2017 Pontifical Academy Summit on Organ Trafficking and Transplant Tourism on February 7-8 in Vatican City. Seventy-nine experts and leaders from different countries will attend and speak at the summit. A PAS statement would be signed by the participants and distributed worldwide.