To investigate the criminal conduct of all institutions, organizations, and individuals involved in the persecution of Falun Gong; to bring such investigations, no matter how long it takes, no matter how far and deep we have to search, to full closure; to exercise fundamental principles of humanity; and to restore and uphold justice in society.
Hospital of Organ Harvesting
- Episode 12: 100 Times Less Average Wait Time between the United States and ChinaSept.21, 2022
In China, in 2003, a patient got 8 organs in 2 months, which implies one organ per week. However, before 2005, There were very few records of voluntary donations from citizens. There was also no national online matching system until 2013.
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney waited for almost two years to obtain an organ on March 24, 2012. In the United States at that time, there were 120 million voluntary donors and an advanced organ deployment network system.
- Episode 11 Another Promotion of Free Liver Transplantation Came into Sight in China!Sept.15, 2022
June, 2017, in which there was another promotion of free liver transplants in China!
From June 1 to June 30, 2017, Jilin Provincial Travel Radio and the Hepatic Transplantation Center of the First Hospital of Jilin University jointly launch a program of free liver transplantation for 10 children.
The origins of the liver sources are not transparent and confidential, implying that there is some shady business involved.
- Episode 10 Organ Transplant Volume has Steadily Increased in China since 2006May.23, 2022
In this episode, we are going to take a look at the anomaly of the continuous increase of organ transplant volume in Mainland China after 2006. Organ transplantation in communist China continues to expand in scale, and the number of ward beds dedicated to transplant patients increases every year. The average occupancy rate for these ward beds is 103 percent, with the rate being as high as 131.1 percent in some hospitals. In order to bring in more in-patients and lessen the heavy workload of their kidney transplant departments, some hospitals have shortened the average length of hospital stay .
- Episode 9: Large-scale Promotions of Rushed Transplants with Living Human OrgansApril.27, 2022
The CCP’s large-scale systematic organ harvesting from living Falun Gong practitioners held in the Sujiatun Concentration Camp in Liaoning Province of northeastern China was exposed by the international media on March 9, 2006. Facing the allegations, the CCP and China’s organ transplant industry kept silent for three weeks. The Foreign Ministry spokesperson then denied the camp’s existence. After the Interim Provisions were announced, many hospitals across China saw a dramatic increase in their organ transplant operations. Hospitals nationwide suddenly had a large number of organs available,
- Episode 8: Live Organ Harvesting Concentration Camp ExposedMarch.15, 2022
On March 9, 2006, Annie, a nurse who worked for Liaoning Thrombosis Treatment Center of Integrated Chinese and Western Medicine at Sujiatun, Shenyang City in China, fled to Washington, D.C. to disclose the Chinese Communist Party’s (CCP) evil crime of live organ harvesting from Falun Gong practitioners to the Epoch Times.
According to her, more than 6,000 Falun Gong practitioners had been detained in the Sujiatun Thrombosis Hospital. During a two-year period from 2001 to 2003, her ex-husband removed more than 2,000 Falun Gong practitioners’ corneas,
- Episode 7: Rapid Growth of Organ Transplant Institutions in China after 1999 and Their Overseas Dumping of OrgansMarch.15, 2022
After former Chinese Communist Party (CCP) head Jiang Zemin launched the persecution of Falun Gong in 1999, the number of organ transplants in China increased exponentially at the same time. A large number of organ transplant centers and tissue typing centers were rapidly established.
The participating medical units are located in all the provinces, central government-controlled municipalities and autonomous regions of mainland China. All organ transplant institutions in China are involved in live organ harvesting for transplantation.
- Episode 6: The explosive growth of China's organ transplantation industry after 1999March.15, 2022
China's organ transplantation industry appears after 1999, it became an explosive growth.
After Jiang Zemin began the persecution of Falun Gong in 1999, tens of millions of Falun Gong practitioners were illegally arrested for peacefully appealing to higher authorities to clarify the truth about the practice. Simultaneously, the number of organ transplants in China exploded, and a large number of organ transplant and matching centers were rapidly established, accompanied by a large number of abnormalities in the medical field.
- Episode 5. Onsite Video Presentation-Organ Harvest Investigation on CCP’s Air Force Medical University January.30, 2022
This episode is on-site videos of a follow-up investigation on Li Guowei, a kidney transplant department doctor at Xijing Hospital, affiliated to the Air Force Medical University from Dec.26, 2019 through Jan. 15, 2020.
This investigation confirms that the criminal activities of organ harvesting from Falun Gong practitioners never stop.
Li Guowei also said, “As long as you are brave enough ... when a donor(Falun Gong practitioner) is available ... as long as you dare to look, I can take you to the bedside to let you have a look ... let you see with your own eyes this person is just 20s“.
- Episode 4: Video Recording of WOIPFG’s Investigation on the Live Organ Harvesting at Hospitals in 11 Provinces and Municipalities January.22, 2022
Investigation on the PLA No. 307 Hospital and the “610 Office” in Mudanjiang. The head of the general department of the CCP’s “610 Office” in Mudanjiang City, Heilongjiang Province, Zhu Jiabin admitted in a high-profile way to having harvested and “sold” living Falun Gong practitioner Gao Yixi’s organs.
- The Comprehensive Collection of Incriminating Evidence against the CCP in Anticipation of the Grand TrialJuly 17, 2021
Since July 20, 1999, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), under the direction of its former head Jiang Zemin, has been manipulating and controlling China’s entire state machine, to carry out genocidal crimes against hundreds of millions of Falun Gong practitioners. And today, 23 years later, the persecution continues.
- Announcement on the Investigation of Individuals Responsible for the Persecution of Prominent Human Rights Lawyer Gao ZhishengAugust 12, 2021
World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG) hereby announces to continue our investigation on those responsible for the persecution of Mr. Gao Zhisheng to the end, until all the criminals are brought to justice!
- WOIPFG’s New Book Ironclad and Irrefutable Evidence Release AnnouncementJuly 28, 2021
On July 10, 2020, the World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG) updated and published the book Ironclad and Irrefutable Evidence. The book has two volumes, with Chinese editions was officially released in July 2020. English editions were officially released in July 2021.
- New Evidence of the CCP’s Crime of Live Organ Harvesting from Falun Gong PractitionersMay 25, 2019
From October 19 to December 2, 2018, World Organization to Investigate Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG) conducted a series of phone investigations on some key hospitals and their presidents or directors.
- Believe the UnbelievableOct. 30th, 2018
Today, history is repeating the tragedy of the Holocaust. The CCP (Chinese Communist Party) not only harvest Falun Gong practitioners organs for profit, they even use them to conduct human drug experiments and study the psychology of the death process!
- An Open Letter from World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG) to World Health Assembly (WHA) and “Toward the Universal Coverage of Solid Organ Transplantation” Side Meeting CommitteeAug. 15th, 2018
WOIPFG will continue to investigate, as always, the criminal conduct of all institutions, organizations, and individuals involved in the persecution of Falun Gong; to bring such investigations, no matter how long it takes, no matter how far and deep we have to search, to full closure; to exercise the fundamental principles of humanity; and to restore and uphold justice in society.
- An Open Letter to the President & Chair of the 27th International Congress of TTS by WOIPFGJuly 23rd, 2018
This letter has been sent to TTS President & Congress Chair of the 27th International Congress of The Transplantation Society, and relevant organizations and professional individuals.